June 7, 2022

77 degrees at 7

 Let's cool it off with a cool green. I saw the gaggle of Canada Geese on the Meadow. Feasting on cool green. I was also glad to see the LADY WITH TWO COCKERS avoid the other side of Lake. The Geese would not welcome the two Cockers' barking, I am sure. I forgot the Buble' family this morning and I had to listen as they expressed disappointment in me. I was hot anyway, so I left early and brought out a mix of graham and regular crackers to say I was sorry. Satisfaction for them and me too. 

You know, where there is a will--there is a way. I craved French Toast this morning. Diabetic style is not bad. Especially when you add plump blueberries on top. No sugar. I am glad #2 daughter and husband are home safe from a week of taking care of the special grand kids. Always loved it when I could do the same for mine. 

BETTY(life is good)BOOP

p. s. savor the moment.

No comments: