June 13, 2022

79 already

Red-- it is-hot. The day dawned hot. Birds still are eating, so all is well with them. I guess it is alright with me too. as I feasted on oatmeal with blueberries. Heat does not seem to take my appetite. So Be It. SCV issued a warning from the weather people. 100 degrees is expected.  Stay indoors if you can and stay hydrated.   Poor people who work outdoors. 

I am thinking about my display table in my Hall. Beach is the theme this time of the year. I will hold off a week or so, and then it will be close to our annual ELLIS BEACH WEEK. Established long time ago and still going. Much has changed but still the desire of the pull to the ocean and to be with much loved Family. That has always been out goal and still is

BETTY (plan to go) BOOP

p. s. will watch from the big porch.





No comments: