June 18, 2022

THIS, THAT, AND THE OTHER

As I read my e-mails, and Instagram's, I realize how small my world has become. I used to know a lot about Jackson and it's going Ons. Was a smaller place and I was involved with much through my husband too. Now I read with awe all that is happening about the city. Some very good things and also some not so good. Many things and events that go on are awesome. Thanks in part to my Granddaughter and her very active husband (his job) I see lots of progress. The sad parts are a sign of the times. Don't we say that about all generations? I for one am proud of the progress and I am willing to turn it over to the younger, eager ones and let them have their day. 

My. My. Where did that come from?

BETTY (letting it go) BOOP

p. s. whew !! that felt good. 

No comments: