June 24, 2022

MORE THAN ONE GAGGLE

I had my eggs in Cyber this morning. When I got back the sun was too hot on Balcony, so I took my second cup to the Bubble. Looks different from that view. I saw several gaggles of Canada Geese. The Meadow is bright green in spite of lack of rain. They were feeding in groups. I am busy checking off the list. Oh, I am worse than a baby with the things I require. My daughters are so understanding and have devised many details to accommodate me. Surely their crowns will sparkle in heaven someday. I had a most wonderful gift yesterday. My 3 great grands from far away came to see me. We are all going to the Beach soon and I will get to see them some more. They are delightful. Smart, cute, full of fun and wanted to know about everything. I did enjoy their visit and look forward to the Beach with them and everyone else too. I am blessed with the best family in the world. Hands Down.

BETTY(lucky me)BOOP

p. s. come with us.

No comments: