June 25, 2022

RED LETTER DAY & THE THREE Ps

Red for a day I have looked forward to. With much planning, pondering, and panic. The three P's we will call them. First: PLANNING It takes a lot. I am like a baby again because I have so to plan to take with me.  much PONDERING: do I go or not. Add PANIC:If I don't go, I would be alone. Everyone gone, but me. So I added another- P--patience!! And realizing I really need and want to go. So here I am, with my bags packed to the fullest and bulging at the seams. Did I forget anything? I don't see how. I find myself longing to look over the Beach to the sea. Something like calmness takes over. As you realize the endlessness of the ocean. Going in and coming out. The sound is like no other. We may get rain on the Beach, but that can be brief and refreshing. Even the sudden storms are so powerful to watch at sea. Well you can see why I did, PONDER, PLAN, and yes PANIC. All good emotions--- good in their own way and necessary to the whole experience. 

BETTY (here we go) BOOP

p. s. it is all worth it.

BETTY (

No comments: