June 10, 2022

HISTORY BUFF ??

I guess it was during the 50's that Howard Hughes was in the "movie land" news the most. Right in the era of my "girl factory" days. I was absorbed mainly with that stuff going on and did not pay much attention to what was going on in Tinsel Town." But as T. and I sat yesterday listening to our Resident Historian explaining Howard Huges, I thought he was as unreal as they get. His story you must read.   My he must have been a super genius and way mentally ill in a big way. What a story. I am glad Mr. T. enjoys coming and sharing the time with me. I enjoy the fact that my son-in-law is like a son to me.

I saw MISS LADY WITH HER TWO COCKERS go by. I have a mental story about them, even though I do not even know them. I think the Cockers are mother and daughter. Living out their lives in lap of love and enjoy this beautiful Lake walk. Oh yes, Mr. Bluebird came a stole a crumb, Ha Ha!!

BETTY (making up stories again) BOOP

p. s. do you know of a better pastime?  

No comments: