June 22, 2022

RYE TOST CRUMBS FOR EVERYONE

YES, A treat for all. I do like Rye bread. For toast at breakfast. with butter or honey. And a ham sandwich on rye is perfect. Never had it till recently. Then a lot of things have happened to me recently. Well before 2011 and we moved to St. Catherines for Truman. It made seance that we did move. Better care for Truman and turns out for me too. As I sat on Balcony this morning, I thought how much I do feel at home here. Great decision I made. As I mentioned, I now, in search of shade, sit at the opposite end of balcony. The view is different and am enjoying it. I viewed a man in swimming pool. He is having a great workout. I saw him when I opened the drape at 6 and when I finished breakfast, he was still going strong. I bet his breakfast was good and needed. Well. my coffee cup soon got empty, and I had no reason to stay. but it felt good out there.

BETTY(have a good day) BOOP

p. s. and I will try also. 

 

No comments: