June 11, 2022

TOWN CRIER ??

There is this one sparrow who come first. He eats a crumb and then perches on the edge and chirps loudly. Picks up another crumb and away he goes. Then the packs begin to come. So I dubbed him "Town Crier." Does his job well. I woke early enough to go to breakfast in Cyber. An easy thing to do. Almost first to walk in but one guy has me beat. I asked him if he opened them up. He said "sure did." Rather smugly, I thought. Well I took sweet cantaloupe from daughter # 2, all cut up in a baggie. Had it with two eggs-over-light, sausage patty, Rye toast, and the ever loving coffee. Another perk for this morning. A. is coming to borrow a vase. Oh, here she is at the door now.!!  Let me run for now.

Betty (run?,  better not) BOOP

p. s. just say "come on in")s

No comments: