June 21, 2022

WHAT IS IN A NAME, she said that is a man name.

I went to breakfast in CYBER. Woke a little late and was rushed to go. I decided to seize the day and make the most of it. Met two of my "fans" of my writing. They make me feel good. I am always seeming to relish complements and approval. Not shy about that. We spoke about names and nick names in particular. I have had to explain my nick name of "DOT" to a lot of Dorothy's and Doris. One lady is Patsy for Patricia. And don't call her "Pat" , because that is a man name !! I could go on and on about nicknames. I am sure you can think of some too. Anyway--FRANKIE just walked by, bet she is named for her father. That happens too. So when I sit to write, you never know what will come up. I must go on my merry way and try to keep up.

BETTY (searching for topics) BOOP

P. S. none for today


 

No comments: