June 6, 2022

ANOTHER RED HOT ONE

YEP, Another hot one. Got warm on Balcony. Birds did not sing, only one couple strolled by. Lake is so calm it looks like glass. No Canada Geese or ducks. Just looking at my Hibiscus. Last one I am going to try. Bugs have gotten to it and even the buds, and there are many, try to open, fail and fall off before opening. Alas, tried and true Begonias seem to be my thing. They are pretty and come on so many colors.

Breakfast is a safe subject. My favorite oatmeal. jazzed up with best strawberries. O. J. (many pills) Rye toast, turkey bacon and good old Trader Joe's coffee. Running low on coffee and will soon switch to KROGER"s BREAKFAST brand. Not bad at all. Especially in one of my 3 favorite cups. The cup is important. Did you know that?

BETTY (well known fact) BOOP

p. s. that is why you read me--for information--yea!?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your balcony is lovely!!!!!!!! Ivey

Dot said...

THANK YOU. I LOVE IT AND IT IS MY PLACE TO GO TO JUST GET AWAY. DOT E.