June 19, 2022

TULIPS

My computer flashed up a beautiful scene of tulips in Holland. We saw them on our first European tour. Did not think I would ever see something so beautiful again, but we later lucked up during tulip time in Holland, Michigan during the peak of season. Never again had I seen such beauty. Every yard and field were planted with them. We had books and plans every motor trip we went on, but sometimes we would find treasures not planned. Like the CORN PALACE in Iowa (I think) that was really something to see. Now my mind turns to the BEACH. It never changes. The tide still goes out and in. You can count on it. But the people do change. Grow up and some away, but the tide still comes in and out. By next Sunday, I will watch it and hope to tell you that it still is the same.  Want to come with us?

BETTY (already there in mind) BOOP

P. S. come with us.


No comments: