June 17, 2022

76 ON BALCONY

Orange for the sun and orange juice. I had both so far this morning. One lone walker and two young Canada Geese down front of me. A golf cart started up on the edge of Meadow. What was he doing there? Maybe starting to fish and changed his mind? Always a story to tell or to imagine. Mr. Beautiful Bluebird came, looked, and turned his nose up at graham crackers. O. K. I thought you would like a treat like the BLUBLE' do. Our former and well-loved Activities Director has written a book about her time here. She had a book signing here yesterday and I got my copy from Amazon, and she signed it. Others did too. I really liked her when she was here and loved the book. She did a nice presentation, and it was so good to see her. 

Oh, yes in the mix of things, my garbage disposal got stuck and had to have it opened. Expected a mess, but this nice young man had it fixed before I knew it and he did not leave a mess as I expected. One other good day about yesterday.

BETTY (always expecting the worse) BOOP

p. s. not a good attitude  


No comments: