June 3, 2022

DREARY DAY

 That is just the weather.Tim Stanek lived up to my approval yesterday. He seemed to really enjoy us too. Several couples "jived" to his beat and he was delighted, as he stomped his feet to the beat too. I had a hour of fun. This morning my oatmeal carried over to 






creativity. It had pieces of left over fresh fruit cup. Cantaloupe, Honeydew, Pineapple.one little grape, and a dollop of French Vanilla yogurt. What a combo!! Something different. Oatmeal seemed to say," where am I?" Not in SCV. Bet nobody has as much fun and variety with breakfast as I do. But as Truman used to say and I quote, "But it doesn't make me any money." He used to tell me that when I complemented him on his knowledge of trioval things. 

BETTY (surprised you read this stuff?)BOOP

p. s. me too.

1 comment:

Amy said...

We are reading!