June 15, 2022

WHAT CAN I SAY ???

Since the little drama the night before, all is quiet. I woke early before 5 and got on the mental trail of GOING TO THE BEACH. I got tired and tried to exit, but to no avail. My mind seems to go where it will sometime. Sounds like a lot I have committed to do. But with help and patience, from me and those who help me, I guess I will be good to go. It would be a little scarry to stay here with everyone gone to the beach. So, I am planning and hope it does not require my waking up to do it. 

I treated myself by going to Cyber for breakfast. Was, hungry as I had been awake since 5 o'clock. Had scrambled egg, grits, bacon, biscuit & coffee. Lumberjack for sure. I am good to go, and J. is picking me up to go for a little shopping. See you later.

BETTY (A SHOPPING WE WILL GO".

p.s. bet I will nap today!!

 

No comments: