June 20, 2022

O. K. ON BALCONY

I moved my sitting place to the upper end of Balcony to get out of early sunspot. Away from the bird feeding place too. They seem to like me a way away from where I feed them. I can stay a little longer before the sun covers the whole Balcony. And then it felt a little better from lower humility. That was a blessing. I am waffling between going or not going to Beach. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by it all. Don't like being so dependent, yet I am constantly assured I am not trouble. But I know better. A week of lots of fun and people (whom I love) is a lot for an "old girl." Have thought it out and talked to myself and most of all, prayed for help in deciding what is best for all. Right now, the list is made, and I am mentally checking things off. So, we will see what I should do.

BETTY (help) BOOP 

 

No comments: