June 23, 2022

DINE IN OR TAKE OUT??

I observed the Sparrow family, better know as the Buble' Family. as I sat on Balcony from a better advantage view. Seem the same each morning. this # 1 comes and takes a crumb, eats fast and carries one away. For his "Sweetie "I like to think. Others come and eat next. But this first one always takes a crumb away. So --- dine-in & take-out. Which do you prefer? It changes for me. Mostly take out now. Sign of the times, we say. Memory took me back to our trip to Russia several years ago. We wanted to try their McDonalds. We did and were disappointed.  The bun was kind of like a biscuit. Meat was Questionable. But everyone seemed happy and it was full of people. I noticed lots of take-out. I saw in the news when they started the war, it was closed down for a while. but open again. Guess you can't run Mc's off easy. I have not had a burger in a while. I prefer a sausage biscuit. Truman was accused of owning stock in the company. when we traveled with our Camping Club. He always insisted on McDonalds for coffee stops. Oh, the places we go and the things we see!!!

BETTY(in traveling mood)BOOP

p. s. a-traveling we will go-- 

No comments: