October 20, 2022

33 degrees

Mini winter. Will not last, so the weather girls say. Aren't they beautiful with their long blond locks curled so perfect? Can you imagine how many viewers I could attract? Short and sweet as I am? Dream on. I have forgotten how to wear high heels. We all have dreams of what might have been. But a weather person was certainly not one of mine. My dreams were to be a good wife, mother, grandmother. and great grandmother. I think I have achieved my goal. Maybe that does not sound like much. Not exciting?  But oh, it was and still is. Another thing I did not see in my future. Keeping all these Doctors working and happy. Why just this week, I am seeing two. So off I go to see my ear Dr. today and lunch with # 3 daughter. She is my designated driver for today.

BETTY (wish me luck) BOOP

p. s. she is a good driver.

 

No comments: