October 12, 2022

DEGREES 67--RAIN ON THE WAY???

As I sat on Balcony, a few drops are falling. Hope for more. I watched yesterday, a man in a big machine with a ladder to the roof, patiently removed a little pine tree that had sprouted in the gutter. He cleaned the trash from the gutter, I felt sorry for the little tree that chose the wrong spot to sprout and grow. I have seen a few to do this and they clog up the drain. So from time to time they must be cleaned. It also allowed the rain, as little as it is, to ping through. I listened as it did sound like music.

I broke down and ate breakfast in Cyber. I seem to need the event from time to time. Saw and talked to a few early risers and it was nice. I discovered they have Wheatberry bread. So, I ordered it toasted. It is so good toasted. Good start today.

BETTY (bloom where you are planted) BOOP

p. refuse to be pulled up.!!!


 

No comments: