October 21, 2022

NEW DISCOVERY

I discovered yesterday, as I was trying to stay on track and get ready to go to Dr.'s visit. that I could not and should not hurry. But I don't know what or how but as I touched my face to put on makeup--blood was gushing from my THUMB. Grabbed a tissue and began to mop and put pressure on cut. Took a while to stop the blood... I used some old (I guess) band-aids that had lost the ability to stick.  I worked for a while to stop the cut from rushing. Seems to be o. k. now, but everything I touch or try to pick up, just does not work. Mr. Thumb is so important in everything I try to do, from dressing to cooking. So, here I go with a bandage from old band-aids, refusing to stick. I will buy some new today as I go to another Dr. appointment. Maybe she has one I can have.  Mr. Thumb is not very pretty, but oh, he is important!!

BETTY (where are you Truman, when I need you?) BOOP

p. s. living alone is hard.  

No comments: