October 23, 2022

SPRING AGAIN

 O. K. it is Spring- like weather this morning. What do I put on this little body? My Dr's scale said I weigh 103 and some of my clothes just hang off the shoulders. Look kind of haggard. Hey, maybe an excuse to go shopping. I would like a sweatshirt that fits. Then I guess they are not supposed to really fit? May never need one again. as we seem to be headed for tropical weather here in the South. Climate change seems happening. To change the subject--got your Halloween costume ready? We are having a party and giving prize for the best one. I could go just as I am and be scary enough, lots of doors are decorated. Mine included. Many have the big-old-bowl of candy tempting me. Lordy, I love those Reese PeanutButter cups. And I would jump for joy for a Snicker Bar. But I will settle for one little Hershey Kiss. Dose not get better than a kiss.

BETTY (eat a little sugar) Boop

p. s. will sweeten you.


No comments: