October 31, 2022

SCARRY AROUND THE HALLS

Does the orange show up? My as I went to breakfast in Cyber, I was first greeted by Jasamine wearing her pretty face made up like a CAT, ears and whiskers to match. So cute, as she proudly showed me a picture of her cute little girl all dressed up. In came a lady for breakfast dressed in a huge covering of a pumpkin. Also, perfect. I strolled to the front desk after breakfast. All were dressed for the big Halloween party we are having this afternoon. One especially cute was a Mickey Mouse. Even our CEO had on a butterfly outfit with wings!! The staff are the best!!Like family to us. Can't wait for the party this afternoon. Makes me wish I had A's black funeral dress, which I have worn in a couple of plays in the past, plus Candy's perky little black hat with the tall feather, also worn by me. I have had a stressful, full several days and forgot about Halloween. Maybe it is meant to be, that I just sit back and observe? Somebody's got to have the job. 

BETTY (love to watch) BOOP

p. s. learn a lot that way.



No comments: