October 30, 2022

SWEET OR SOUR??

Which is it?  Mr. PRESTO decided to go from sour to sweet this morning. I pondered why? and how? I have been giving him a good little rinse between his morning coffee making. But he has been a little on the sour side. Not exactly sweet. I like my coffee with no kind of sweetener, but a little cream. But for some reason Presto was perfect this morning. I guess lack of usefulness was his problem. All put back on the shelf with no purpose for living. All of a sudden, he was called to duty. Lesson here: Is that why some turn sour over the years. Nothing to do, no purpose? I think that is why our Activity Dept. is so busy and helpful. Always thinking up something to give us purpose and keep us sweet and not sour. Nobody likes a sourpuss!!I try to keep busy. Not as much as I was at first. Time marches on and I can't keep up the pace anymore. but I do what I can, even if it is a goal of the day, to be pleasant and welcoming to all I meet. So like Mr. Presto-SWEET-not-SOUR.

BETTY (easy to do) BOOP

p. s. try it~ ~~~ I just discovered this little swingle~~~~~~~~~~ cute?

No comments: