October 9, 2022

FULL MOON

 I SEE THE MOON

THE MOON SEES ME

DOWN THROUGH THE  THE LEAVES OF THE OLD OAK TREE

PLEASE LET THE LIGHT THAT SHINES ON ME, 

SHINE ON THE ONE I LOVE. Did you see it last night? Full and bright. I knew it was time for it, but it startled me as I started to close the drapes. Beautiful. Did you sing that little song to your kids? I did, until they got embarrassed, as I sang it too long. Oh well it was not the only time I embarrassed them.  Will not be the last either. 

Small ducks, don't know what they are, swam all over, in different directions. Trying to get it together. Resident King Egret dinned on breakfast across the shallows, reflections of Willow and Cyprus were still and lovely. Nice and cool and only one walker. After all it is Sunday and walks are detained till later in day.   Well, I hope to go to Church. Depends on who is going. 

BETTY (look for moon tonight) BOOP

p. s. and think of your true love.

No comments: