October 25, 2022

FROM COFFEE TO HOT TEA?

I am sad to say, Miss Gevia has retired. I tried to please her. Special praise, new boyfriend, much coddling, but to no avail. She really went out with flare. So dramatic. So, I resorted to Mr. Presto. Glad I saved him over the years. We bought him from the new Presto plant sometime in the 50's. Makes the hottest coffee ever. Cleaned him up and filled him with Kroger Breakfast Blend and he chuckled and sang and took off perking like he had never paused for so long. He is fast. Now he sits in the honored place, ready for service. Welcome Mr. Presto. Goodby Miss Gevia. You were trouble while you lasted, but my you are "cute! "You gave me material to write about.

Rain today and a "cold" front moves in. I like these changes in the seasons. They can be dramatic and unpredictable. (kind of like me.) 

Oh, I am sad with the loss of cute and sweet Leslie Jordan. My boys gave me his last album COMPANY COMMIN'. So good. Such a loss.

BETTY (off to a rocky start) BOOP

p. s. Mr. Presto helped. 




 

No comments: