October 14, 2022

"FOREVER YOUNG"

The Activity ladies are throwing a big Bash for us who are over 90!!  It is done every year and I have been to a few. Sometimes they are very sad and dismal. But today, from what I can gather, it will be special. A special menu has been planned by our Chef and special decorations and much more!!  The theme is "Forever Young" That sounds a little intimidating. Our number in the 90's is growing. We are asked to wear Black or Gold. Now black suggest "gone" to me, while gold sounds "hard" and cold. Oh, well, I will go with the flow and see what it means. I am sure it will be lovely. 

I enjoyed the birds this morning, although I have   been missing droopy wing Simon. I am wondering what happened to him. Nature knows best, although it seems cruel sometime. Hope to see him soon.

BETTY (ready for a good day) BOOP

p. s. hope I can eat some of the special treat.

No comments: