October 15, 2022

GREAT FOOD !!!

Wow. The FOREVER YOUNG bash was outstanding. They outdid themself. Feel very special and pampered. From the Shrimp (big) Cocktail to the Caramel Vanilla Crunch cake == scrumptious. And everything in between was perfect. The decorations were pretty, and the entertainment was fun. All in all, we felt celebrated. I ate a small amount and no dessert. 

I am down to earth this morning-doing my laundry. So Be It. I paused this morning and was amazed at the showcase in the Lobby. It featured artwork by a few of our residents. They take classes in watercolor and acrylics. Wonderful and talented. Wish I could paint. My time to learn is over, as my fingers have lost some feeling and knuckles pop from time to time. Oh, well, missed the boat again.

BETTY (just as well) BOOP

p. s. probably was empty anyway.


No comments: