October 29, 2022

DREARY DAY







































Windy, cloudy, rain expected, and a feeling of heavy sadness hangs over. I hope the sun will peek out this morning at the perfect time. Could happen. When our plans are made clear, that they are not God's plan, we realize how small Man really is and how great is God's plan. Let us celebrate and be still and know that you are God. I try to live that way, sometimes it is hard. 

On a lighter note. I am using Mr. Presto and I am making friends with him. After all, we were friends in the distant past.  He is a pretty good old fellow and is making tasty coffee now. Kind of getting with the program, I think. Oh, just to keep you up to speed, I got a haircut yesterday. Now I am the image of the today's Rocker. Too short and sticks up in the wrong places. Kind of like the rest of me. Oh well, some of the girl rockers are kind of cute. I will go for that. After all it may grow a little.

BETTY (MAYBE) BOOP

p. s. eventually!!













d













windy 

No comments: