October 22, 2022

COOL MORNING & WARM MEMORIES

Travel has been a large part of my life. I have traveled by sea, air, bus, car. train, underground tunnels, but very warm memories are mine from when we traveled by our big old motor home- as a couple and with Irene and Cecil. This morning, as I sat on Balcony, I thought of the one we took up the middle of U. S. during Peake season of turning of the leaves. I am wondering what it is like this year as the leaves turn. You get to see so much from the window of you Motor Home. We did not travel fast, just below speed limit. That big old thing was safer that way. The many campgrounds we lived in and met people from other places, was interesting sometime. And other times, we were alone as we pleased. Good old days. when kids were doing good on their own, T. had retired, had things in order--what could be better.? Ahh, sweet memories.

BETTY (thrive on them) BOOP

p. s. come on back. NO.


No comments: