October 27, 2022

44 on Balcony

Braved it. With my first time this Season to wear my warm and wooly robe my sweet Niece Karen gave me last season. It really felt good this morning, as I sipped my coffee made in Mr. Presto. He might be just too much trouble after all. He has so many parts to wash. He was made in the 50's when I guess with lack of Teknowledgy and maybe they wanted to impress. The more the better. Now the less and quick is better. Everything seems to be going that way. Can't help to wonder if we are missing something important? Who am I to question?

Observed many, many Canada Geese this morning, on my side of Lake in front of my Balcony. Several gaggles were having a meeting. Finished, they lifted in gaggles to the sound of their leader and took off, in each group with much-to-do. With their necks stretched long and high, they listened for the command of their leader. And away they lift, trying to see who can make the most noise. What a sight for humans to observe. Am glad I saw it this morning. Needed to know there is order in this old world and I know who is in charge. Do you?

BETTY (THINKING DEEP THIS MORNING) BOOP

p. s. slip deep sometime.

No comments: