October 17, 2022

CLOUDY AND WINDY

Change is on the way. Well, we asked for it. I overslept a little and when I woke at 7:30 instead of 6, I decided to fix my own breakfast and not go to the Cyber. As I cut the hole for my egg-in-hole, I sang ONE DAY AT A TIME. not as pretty as Crystal Gale, but close. For some reason, I guess I was feeling thankful that I could complete a task like breakfast. Now just think, what if my only option was to let someone else do it for me? Well, then, it would join the Memory Bank of my life. A simple task of fixing coffee and bacon, egg and toast is a blessing. I also added a small tomato as a surprise. O. J. (to swallow the many pills.) Also, a blessing. "Yesterday's gone, and tomorrow may never be mine. But just for today, Lord, help me to say ONE DAY AT A TIME." (As Loretta Lynn's sweet sister sang. I sound kind of pitiful? Not really, just off schedule. 

BETTY (feeling good) BOOP

p. s. wish I could sing.


 









No comments: