September 21, 2023

ALAYS READING SOMETHING

 I love to read. Takes me away. I am reading a good one now. THE MAID by NITA PROSE. So good and until the stroke, I could read all day, but I am limited to 30 or 45 minutes before my eyes go too blurred and tired to see well enough to read more. So I read short little times between, Oh well. CHANGE, I read a prayer in a little book of prayers that comes to me often. It said to come to Change, you start  with Patience, then that leads to Peace, ushers in Contentment, and Calms the Soul. I have to admit that I stay in the Patience Dept. a lot. 

I had Blueberries in my oatmeal. I hear they are good for you? Good to eat too. O J, and a piece of cheese toast, and of course PILLS and coffee. Tomorrow I start on the Community Coffee, CHAHGE AGAIN. Hang on, I am trying

BETTY( change can be good) BOOP

p. s. sometime I hang on to the "old" too tight.




No comments: