September 7, 2023

POOR LITTLE HUMMERS

How sorry I am for them-but proud too. They fight anything to survive. This enemy now is regular bees. I don't really know what that means. They are small and mean as can be. Even I am afraid of them. But there they are, drinking up the water from my Hummers. The Hummers have had a hard time this year. We all have, with this heat and whatever we have to fight. But time marches on and this too will pass. I shot the bees with my water gun. HA HA.

I felt like moving it on this morning. No fabulous breakfast. Well they do take time. and I felt like doing it fast. I had sugar free yogurt on strawberries and banana with Almond Agave Granola sprinkled on top. Pretty and good to eat. I am all fruity with orange juice to take the pills. Coffee of course. Daughter # 3 taught me this one. No cooking, and very little clean up. Just something different, but I I still like the old fashioned egg and turkey bacon =, even though it takes longer and I make a mess too. Oh, well why not,? I am in no hurry. 

BETTY(slow down) BOOP

p. s. and don't miss a thing.


No comments: