September 23, 2023

SATURDAY

Saturday stands out during the week. Many reasons for that. Usually we have a day off from work. Some, like me do not work anyway, But many do and some get a day off. My, My, this blog is going nowhere already. Balcony was so pleasant and calm.  Saw ,very little going on. Heard a small plane to break the silence. After a big and fluffy waffle with blueberries with a side of Turkey bacon. I felt content to use the silence as a good start for the day. No work for me.  So if I ramble a little, just know it is Saturday. Actually my eyes are giving me trouble. I am redoing many mistakes in my vision and it is a struggle to keep redoing.. But I do like to write my thoughts. Does me good.  I as looking at an  enlarged photo of my last cat  Bitsy. She was a gentle and sweet beauty. I love having her sit with me in the photo on my desk and  keep me company.  What will I do today?




No comments: