September 2, 2023

COME COME ON RAIN

 Would love a rainy day. Something soothing about the rain drops. Maybe before the day is over, we will see a little of that beautiful stuff. Hope so. Yesterday I pulled items from my storage cage for a new display for the Hall table. The Sunflowers have done their time. I do things in stages now, The box that is marked "School" needs to be updated. Nothing in the box is up to date. Maybe it will be "charming" anyway. Oldies are interesting too. Don't dismiss the "past", just live in the "today." I always look forward to arranging the Table. 

So, Saturday. what will you do to pass the special day, called Saturday?

BETTY (I am going back in time."

p. s. I feel safe there.

Proverbs 16:24  KIND WORDS ARE LIKE HONEY---SWEET YO THE TASTE AND GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH. 

No comments: