September 18, 2023

AND WE ARE BACK

 Long few days. The computer and DOT'S SPOT was missed by me. I am sure you can survive a few days with out it. I found my days wanting to tell "Dot's Spot " a secret or two. You out there in Cyber Land are real to me. Finally got someone to come take a look at what was wrong. I sure tried to figure it out. But, just too much that I do not know about this computer world. He was kind and understanding and tried to explain in my words what was wrong. I got the feeling that he really did not know either. But whatever made my little laptop sick, we got it well again and here we are. I am sure you can just pick up where we left off and never miss a thing. Not much happens to me anymore, unless maybe a new something decides to jump on me . Our Sunshine Choir starts back after two years of Covid.  My voice is of very low quality and energy is sometime hiding. Maybe I can try?  We will see. 

Hummers are still here after thinking they were gone yesterday, since I did not see a single one, they are back this morning. can't understand their ways.  But the table is still set, as long as it takes. I will watch. There are 3 who come--Winking, Blinking, and Nod. 

BETTY(still giving out names) BOOP

p. s. makes them "somebody"

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back in cyber world. T