September 11, 2023

VICTORIA'S SECRET

 Is it still at the Mall?  Beautiful shop. Used to wish "someone" would choose something for me. As I sit on the Balcony, I have my wish. It is an "old" one, from the days gone by. My husband was a very generous man. he gave me anything I needed or ever wanted. But he was not good at thinking of gifts to buy on his own. Usually he would ask me to buy something I wanted. Later he relied on his youngest daughter to choose something. She did a good and I must say a generous job. I sit in a robe that I bought on my own  from there one Valentines' Day from him. It is black satin with pink roses printed on it. It is lovely but not sexy. I  kept it because he liked it too. Funny how memories stay and appear  when you need them. Somehow this one came and warmed my heart as I checked it out of the Memory Bank. Although it is missing one covered button it is still just as pretty as ever And I wear it anyway. Back it is deposited in the Memory Bank, for another day. And Memories are safe.

BETTY (down Memory Lane again ) BOOP

p. s safe place to be.

p. p. s. I remember the place J, and I had lunch. THE OLIVE GARDEN. Still good. soup & salad.

No comments: