September 5, 2023

WE MISSED THE RAIN !!!!!

I was looking for rain here yesterday. Got close but not close enough. Maybe today. The rain did get as far as Mississippi, but not Madison. It will come and we will be saying, please send some sunshine. Always wanting something else. Hummers are still here and seem to be "tanking up." I will miss the little wonders of the bird world. But they are all wonders.  I plan to replace the feeder with some kind of feeder for the Winter guest. 

My Hall table has brought many comments from hall walkers. My school class picture especially. where I am a head shorter than everyone else. That is not new to me. I just did not grow very fast and stopped when I decided to I guess. Oh well, I do stand out. My second grade teacher had two bricks put at my feet under my desk, so my feet could touch something and not swing free all day. Sweet teacher, I remember her. But embarrassed me, which was easy to do at school.

BETTY (still swinging) BOOP

p. s. so be it.  

No comments: