September 9, 2023

FALL ???

 Feels like it. Very few, maybe two hummers have visited this morning. Are they the "left behinders?" Rounding up the slow ones?  I hope they are getting ready to vacate and fly to the other home they have. I am getting tired of this filling and washing and shooing away the unwanted elements. On to the Buble' family. I plan to hang an open feeder and give them something besides crumbs. I will have to go to the store and search for what I vision. Bad idea, when you make up your mind even before you shop?  I have seen small open type shelves that look interesting. And some good mixed food. Getting excited just thinking about it. Just to imagine what I will see.  Do wasp and Bees like bird food? I hope not. 

It is a good morning to travel. Know any travelers this morning.? I do. So, look on the back seat and see if the Travel Angel is riding with you?  God Speed!!

BETTY( drive carefully) BOOP

Oh, and enjoy!!

No comments: