September 3, 2023

BEEN TRAVELIMG IN MY MIND

 Actually, easy way to travel. Especially if you have traveled there before. I went to THE GREAT SMOKEY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK in my dreams. First destination of our camping days. Traveling with young kids is the way to go. They love the freedom of camping. New to us as it has been a big part of our traveling since then. We have been all over the world. From the highest type of travel to the most simple. The Hallmark Chanel has made a few movies with National Parks as their setting. Last night it was beautiful in TN.  So as usual. my dreams took over. I was there in the mountains with a family I had never seen before. We had my usual struggling dreams and I don't understand this old brain of mine. I climbed all night and I am tired this morning.       Well, waffles. with strawberries and blueberries fixed me this morning. Funny how food does that?

BETTY (traveling days are over) BOOP

p. s. except in my dreams.



No comments: