September 28, 2023

COOL AND NICE OUT THERE

 












































I could stay a while out there. The breeze felt like Fall at last. Jan and I went to the eye Dr. for me yesterday. Good visit. Got some good advice and was encouraged. Everything is O. K. Of course the sight thing has not changed. I still see perfect in left eye, but the other eye (right one) continues to be my problem. Like my Dr. He is patient and very smart. Knows his  business, and I feel I am in good hands, important. O. K., that said, I am getting new glasses. Not that there is much change. I have had the same ones for years. The are very outdated and very, very, very ugly. Maybe that is what I need. something "pretty and up to date. Something in style?  Anything to hide these old wrinkles. When I find that solution, I will share it. 

BETTY(always in a fact finding mood) BOOP

p. s. feeling pretty good today.













c

No comments: