September 22, 2023

OH MY !!!!

 I  slept late. Sorry. That is not like me. So the sun got up before me this morning. O well, it does not need me after all. I tried the Community coffee this morning. Very good. Many Eateries us it, I see why. It is Friday. Weekend of fun for some. There is much to do in Jackson. Just read my source. He keeps us informed. My hometown has really changed during my many years.  Some for the good and with progress comes growth.  And with growth, some bad apples must fall. So Be It. 

Hey, I  got a haircut yesterday. Speaking of  my hairdresser   She is nice to put up growing- my hair was growing down my neck and onto my back. My hairdresser, she earned her money. She got a nice tip. I really appreciate her. Hope she last as long as I do. I don't like to train a new . It must be hard to put up with messy old ladies and a few cranky old  men too. But we all have our trials and problems. SO BE IT.

BETTY(thanks for the good times) BOOP

p.s. let the good times roll

No comments: