September 13, 2023

OH, FOR CHANGE



















































    CHANGE!!!!!

The old saying:    "As a rule, man's a fool, when it's hot he wants it cool; When it's cool he want's it hot; Always wanting what is not never satisfied with what he's got."   And all God's people say--AMEN. We are sometime fools for sure. Nobody is perfect. Sometime I am a Fool and think I am perfect about something. Often times I am wrong. But I do really look forward to FALL weather. It is my favorite season. My world has been turned, not upside down, but a little shaken with health reasons. I really think I try too hard to understand too much. I will try to stop that way of thinking and just enjoy something new. I don't just mean SCV, but this time where I am in my life and be more thankful for the beauty of growing older and I hope more wise. Enough of "preaching." 

The Hummers are getting fewer, I can only identify 2 now. You get to know them when you study them as I do, Not only to learn about them, but just enjoy. I am ready to put up my new birdfeeder. I am looking forward to getting to know them too.

BETTY (trying to looking up)

p. s. and forward too.

No comments: