September 29, 2023

OH, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING.

 This is my favorite season. Many reasons. One is our second daughter was born in October. I tell her how blue the sky was. Nothing like October Blue. Looking forward to those blue skies. I had a good night's rest. I can't say sleep. but up and down is alright if you go right back to sleep. I will tell you my secret: Be so sure of yourself  that you don't open your eyes fully, just  slowly go there and back without thinking about it and usually--back to sleep without fully waking up. Oh, I have many "Gems" to keep me a-float. I also make up words to describe my status at the time. Oh, I finished the book THE MAID. I hope you get to read it.  By: Nita Prose. I identify with  the maid in many ways. Read to see how. 

BETTY (love a mystery?)  BOOP

p. s. don't read for that reason, I am not that interesting. 

No comments: