September 10, 2023

O BOY!! 65 degrees.

Is it cool on the Beach? Enjoy, my Bathing Beauties. I always wanted to enjoy the beach in the Fall or Winter too. Relax and have a good experience with each other.

I had a good day yesterday. Jan and I took off on a mission. I had the idea of a winter bird feeder. I have not had an official feeder since Riverwood. I did love that. So many kinds of birds to see. I wanted a shelf type feeder. Open and hanging from the Balcony. I could picture it. We went to Birds Unlimited. Been there forever I guess. They have it all. Such fun to have a good source. After being "educated" all over again, I chose something that would fit, J. took pictures of the Balcony and where I wanted it to hang so I could manage it. Oh we did it right. Came hope with special food and a beauty of a hanger. (credit card hurt) but I don't spend a lot on fun. Now, I am ready for the Hummers to leave. Most have gone and two still hang on. I am thinking of letting my neighbors take care of them and when the Joy JUICE runs out, we will start to build a lovely feeder for the Bubble" family of birds. Remember them? They have come looking lately. 

We had lunch and it was good. Even though I can't remember it's name. Home and really could hardly  wait to rest. Jan stayed and filled my PILL BOX for the week. She closed the door softly as she left. I did not even hear her go. Tired but HAPPY.

BETTY long post BOOP

P. S but a lot happened.



  

No comments: