September 27, 2023

DANCING WITH THE STARS

 Back again and I watched last night. Three hours for the first show. I got a little tired of it, but liked the new cast. Many will go fast, because they are not good. But I saw a little promise.  Anyway, I don't have to watch EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND so much. The show brought back old friends to mind, when Betty  would tease Darlene  and me about watching all those nude dancers. Anyway, I guess I will watch next Monday and appreciate their skills. 

I am going to eye Dr. today and see if anything  can be done to  help with my old right eye, Of course this is a gradual thing that I have lived with for a long time. I spend a lot of time correcting my many mistakes, because I simply can't focus on the right keys and go too fast. Oh well. SLOW UP.

BETTY (not easy to do) BOOP

p, s, short but sweet, not me--the Blog


No comments: