September 8, 2023

JUST RAMBLING

 A few things running around in this old brain. Brain-what a wonderous thing. It works harder than any other part, yet stays still in place. It does jump from one thing to another. Never still for me. Even as I try to sleep-there it goes around and around. Can't control it. On it goes. 

Hey, I saw Mr. Flowerpot hat this morning. Along behind him two talking Ladies. The weather is nice this morning. Good for talking and telling what you know. Still looking for a good down pour of rain. Seems the weeks are racing by. Friday already. Time to "fill the pill box" again. Looking for some new Meds from the Doctor. My, My, How did I get here? I used to not think very highly of those who took so much medication. But beware of thinking!! It can happen to anyone, anytime, and there you are, SO BE IT. 

BETTY(need some new subjects) BOOP

p. s. you might stop reading "Me"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have not stopped reading you. Have Doctor appointment for my yearly checkup today. That means I get to eat out at a place of my choice. Exciting day. My life is much like yours, except mine is at home. Ivey

Dot said...

BEST WISHES FOR TODAY. TAKE SOME MEDS AWAY AND DO NOT ADD ANY NEW--MY WISH FOR YOU. I DID NOT MEAN TO SOUND SO DOWN, I REALLY AM A HAPPY PERSON. JUST NOTHING MUCH IS GOING ON THAT I CAN TAKE A PART OF AND I MISS IT. BUT SOMETHUNG WILL TURN UP, I CAN STILL STUFY PEOPLE AND MAKE UP STORIES. JUST KEEP MOST TO MYSELF. THANKS FIR READING, WILL TRY TO MAKE IT MORE PLEASANT, BETTY BOOP