September 1, 2023

NEW COFFEE

 New coffee this morning. Used up TRADER JOE'S daughter from Memphis gave me, so I am used to the best and asked another daughter here to buy something special. She brought SEATTLE'S BEST AND COMMUNITY ALSO. I tried Seattle this morning. I liked it. Richer than Kroger. So I sat on Balcony drinking and watching the many beautiful clouds that filled the sky this morning. Not a secret that I love the clouds and try to find Truman in them. He was there this morning and brought the whole family that reside in heaven now plus the whole Heavenly Host. What a display. I do imagine good things? Been down in dumps. Having too much worry  over blood pressure and I am looking for levity in my thoughts. Jan and Dr. and Nurse are working with me to get the pressure and my worry under control. Good Luck, I am a hard nut to crack. I know just enough to not know anything.

BETTY (wish me luck) BOOP

p. s. looking for answers.



No comments: