September 26, 2023

TURN YOUR RADIO ON.

 Do you remember the old gospel song ---  TURN YOUR RADIO ON ? Our SVC SUNSHINE CHOIR is going to start our Christmas program with that song!!!  I love it!!!  I bet most of you have heard it, It is not sung anymore. Our director has got our attention and we will get yours too,  as we sing getting in touch with God for our program. Everyone is excited . We have a program planned with something for all. I feel so good  to be able to join in again.  Proof. that everyone who wants to sing is welcome. Me? Well just say I fill a chair and make a joyful noise. 

I am "fruity" this morning. Oatmeal held banana, along side, Orange juice for the pills, a small bowl of prunes, and a small garlic cheese biscuit (you should taste them toasted for breakfast) especially with turkey bacon. WOW, what a start with coffee on the Balcony. That should take care of me. When I think of how my Mother had to coach, beg, threaten and promise me a treat, to get me to eat breakfast, I can't believe I enjoy breakfast so much. 

BETTY(still need rain), BOOP

No comments: