September 24, 2023

VISITORS

 2 Amy's and a "dapper' little cutie dressed in his best Tuxedo and frisky as could be. I had wished I could see A# 2's new addition to her cat family. Lo and behold, the two Amy's came bring Mr. not yet named with them in a cute little carrier and gave him his first elevator ride up to my door. How wonderful!! Cutest little ball of fur I have ever seen. !!!! He explored as much as we would let him. He was not shy. Finally he tired and took a nap right in my lap. Was I special? I loved the visit from them and the kitty too. We explored name, but as far as I know, he is still nameless. He is that special. Must fit him. Please come again--good subject  for my Blog. and so is company. 






BETTY (Amy # 2 loves a man in a TUXEDO) BOOP

p. s. only kind of a cat she will have, really.

 







No comments: