March 27, 2019

BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE

Spring is on it's way.  Amy is holding me back.  The urge to plant is nigh!! I know the nights are too cool yet, but I can think about it and decide what I want. Patience, please. 

Trip to the Vet was tiring and Bitsy was patient. They clipped her claws. which had grown into her pads and I know it hurt.  Took  all of us to hold her.  Must watch that closer.  The Vet is so good and wants to help her.  Allergy is tough in cats.  She wants to cut back on certain meds for her benefit.  So we are on a mission to do that.   Amy made me a calendar because it would be hard to remember as the dosage changes.  We will try to maintain her better without so much medications. O. K.  She is as bad as I am.   So much to keep us on track.  SO BE IT.

I must go to the Band. Ha! Ha!  I am lucky, my bank comes to me right down stairs and transacts anything I need.  Now isn't that great.? You know, I always name the wonderful things about living here and it is true.  But sometime, I miss getting in the car and just go do it.  Don't go there--isn't going to happen anymore.  Hate to be dependent on my family.  They are all so supportive and kind, so enjoy!!!

Betty Boop

No comments: